"Our time at the Sun Valley Retreat provided some much needed rest and relaxation. We spent our days hiking through the miles and miles of beautiful land the retreat sits on, and our nights relaxing with a bottle of wine and the outdoor jacuzzi - I would recommend this spot to anyone looking to get away."
Emily & Justin Connors, Flagstaff, AZ
Directions to The Sun Valley Retreat from Bald Mountain, ID:
- Make a right on Warm Springs Road. Follow to I-75.
- Make a right onto I-75 (Southbound). Go to second light (Sun Valley Road).
- Turn left on Sun Valley Road (Eastbound), go 1/4 mile toward the Sun Valley Lodge.
- At the first light, make a right on Elkhorn Road. Pass the Community School on your right. Continue to Stop sign.
- Go to Stop sign and turn right on Dollar Mountain Road. Pass Dollar Mountain on your right. Proceed up the hill.
- Follow road approximately 2 miles (pass Harker Center).
- Turn left on Juniper Road (Twin Creeks / Willow Creek).
- Go straight on Juniper Road till you come to a Stop sign.
- 402 Juniper Road is on the right - 2nd driveway on right, after Stop sign.