"Our time at the Sun Valley Retreat provided some much needed rest and relaxation. We spent our days hiking through the miles and miles of beautiful land the retreat sits on, and our nights relaxing with a bottle of wine and the outdoor jacuzzi - I would recommend this spot to anyone looking to get away."
Emily & Justin Connors, Flagstaff, AZ
Directions to The Sun Valley Retreat from Boise Airport, Boise, ID:
- Start going Northeast on West Airport Way towards South Vista Avenue.
- Stay straight to go onto South Vista Avenue.
- Merge onto I-84 E towards Mountain Home - Go 86.6 miles.
- Take the US-26 exit, EXIT 141 towards US-30/Gooding/Hagerman.
- Turn left onto US-26/I-84 BL/1900 South. Continue to follow US-26. Go 27.1 miles.
- Turn Left onto US-26/US-93/South Greenwood Street. Continue to follow South Greenwood Street.
- Go straight - South Greenwood Street becomes ID-75. Go 52.8 miles.
- You will go through Bellevue, Hailey; East Fork & Gimlet on the right, St.Luke's Hospital on the left.
- Turn right on to Elkhorn Road at the light - Go about 1.4 miles.
- You will pass Lane Ranch & Sunrise on the right.
- Turn right on to Juniper Road (Twin Creeks/Willow Creek).
- Go straight on Juniper Road till you come to a Stop sign.
- 402 Juniper Road is on the right - 2nd driveway on right after Stop Sign.